Ane Simony is currently a post-doctoral research fellow at Spine Center of Southern Denmark.
in 2015 she defended her PhD study on “Outcome 25 years after treatment of Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis” at Spine Center of Southern Denmark.
In 2018 she organized and hosted the annual meeting of the Nordic Spinal Deformities Society (https://www.conferencemanager.dk/NSDS2018) and at this moment she is the Chairman of the Nordic Spinal Deformities Society (NSDS).
She was in 2016 – 2019 appointed by the Danish Orthopedic Society to The National Board of Health’s professional working group for preparing the national clinical guideline for conservative treatment of Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis.
AWARDS AND HONOURS
- Two-time Stig Willners memorial prize winner 2011 and 2015
- Nominated to the Russel Hibbs Award once
- Best EUROSPINE Podium Presentation 2015 (https://www.eurospine.org/best-eurospine-podium-presentation-2015.htm?force_folder=031000027)
- Winner of the Max Aebi Award for Clinical Sciences, Eurospine 2017
- Best Clinical Science Paper, EPOS awards, 38th Annual Meeting, Tel Aviv, Israel, 2019 (https://www.epos.org/awards/awards)